Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thanksgiving Point Pumpkin Fest

















So this post is out of order, but I didn't have the pictures to put on here when I was posting Halloween pictures. We took the kids to Pumpkin Fest at Thanksgiving Point. The Angels Hands Foundation was having an activity and so we took advantage of getting in free! There were a lot of activities to do. Caitlin loved the slides and her balloon crown (which I didn't get a picture of). The weather was getting cold and it was about to rain so we hurried through everything. As you can see, I forgot my camera and so we had to buy a disposable one there. I don't think Dwayne knew that he bought a Halloween camera. So needless to say I am stuck with all of the sayings at the bottom of each picture.












No comments: