Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hunter's new onsies




So I think most of you know all about Hunter by now. He has grown so much and it was time to figure out what we were going to do about onsies. The 24 month ones were getting too small for him. I also wanted something that was adapted for his g-tube. It was such a pain to have to undress him everytime we fed him. A friend of mine talked to someone she knew about making some onsies for me. She agreed to give it a shot. I was so impressed with her work. She came and measured Hunter and got to work. This is the finished product. It is so nice to have the easy access opening to his g-tube. Now all I have to do is lift his shirt and open the flap. IT IS WONDERFUL!! I think so many others could benefit from this idea. I am still working on a way to market this, but for now I am just glad that I found someone to help me. I had her make me 10 of them. They should last us quite awhile.



1 comment:

Tara Bennett said...

Congrats! I just got Chloe some new onesies, but they aren't nearly so custom!

I'll be calling you this week unless you're too busy with the holiday. Let me know.

:)