Friday, June 26, 2009

Trip to Montana







So a few weeks ago we took a trip up to Helena, Montana. We went to see a guy named Dan Nelson. He is a physicist that does energy work. One of my old roommates recommended I go and see him for my lyme disease. I really didn't have anything to lose by doing this so we decided to go. It was a 7 hour drive up and it rained almost the whole way. We initially had planned on taking the whole week and spending up there, but when we got there and saw how small of a town it was, we decided to see Dan the next day and then leave. It was definitely a different experience. Dan is a very smart guy and had a real conviction for what he does. He ended up working on all of us except Caitlin (he said she was fine). The interesting thing was that when it was Hunter's turn, he said that all that was wrong with him was that all his energy was flowing backwards. After seeing Dan, Dwayne laughed so hard I thought we were going to have to pull over to the side of the road. But in all seriousness about the situation, we think Dan did help us. So far I still have my symptoms, and I am hoping that with some time they will start to go away. The amazing thing about it all is that we think it really helped Hunter. After 4 days of seeing him, Hunter started getting himself into sitting. We could not believe it, and there is just too much coincidence with it all. We will monitor is progress and keep everyone updated. The pictures above are of the trip home. I thought it was so funny that Hunter fell asleep with his foot in his hand. Just shows how flexible he really is.


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm so glad you guy's got to go on your trip! Look's like it may have been worth it, if even for a good laugh!

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

That is awesome about Hunter! My sister actually just went to a lady that does the same thing. It's all about your energy flowing right. It does sound weird, but my sister swears by it! That's great if it works!

Paul Steel said...

Question about Dan's treatment- Did you buy his treatment device so you could keep treating at home?

Is it worth a trip to montana for lyme disease>?

Thanks
Paul

Misty Crain said...

Hi, My name is Misty. I stumbled upon your blog - I was googling Dr. Dan Nelson. I had late stage Lyme Disease that caused seizures and a myriad of other problems. I had two hyperphysics sessions (3 weeks apart) and was cured of the Lyme Disease and co-infections. I cannot contribute the eradication of the Lyme Disease to anything else but the hyperphysics. As you know,LD is not fun; it's awful. I saw Dr. Merle Bouma in Livingston, MT for hyperphysics. Of course Dr. Dan is in Helena, and there's Scott Mellor in Wilson, WY that can also get rid of the LD. I hope you were able to visit Dr. Dan again. Best of luck to you and your family :)