Thursday, June 18, 2009

Hunter's Huge Progress







So the past week has been a great week for Hunter. He has been doing so well and hasn't had any episodes. He seems to be getting stronger and has been getting up on his knees a lot. Grandma Butcher came down to spend some time with the kids so that Dwayne and I could go out on a few dates (long time coming). Tonight while we were eating dinner, Hunter was in the living room watching television. Grandma got up to check on him and when she looked in she couldn't believe what she saw. She called for me to come and see what my son had done. I got up really fast thinking there was something wrong. To my huge surprise I saw Hunter sitting there all by himself in the middle of the room. This is the first time Hunter has ever got into sitting all by himself. This is HUGE progress for him. We were soooo excited!!! Hopefully this is just the beginning of what is to come for him.

2 comments:

Scott and Brittany Manning said...

How nice for Grandma to come! I hope you and Dwayne had a great time on your dates! And Way to Go Hunter!:)

Cynthia said...

These are such amazing milestones in Hunter's life!