Friday, March 18, 2011

Disneyland Day 5


























Well this is finally the last post of Disneyland. This was our last day and it was filled up with finding the rest of the princesses and riding our favorite ride-It's a Small World. Later that evening we went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner. It was character dining, so we got to see Goofy, Pluto, Chip and Dale, and Princess Belle. It was really fun. Sorry about the quality of the last few pictures, something happened to the camera and the wrong button was pushed which in turn made the pictures blurry. We had a great vacation and can't wait to go back again.







6 comments:

Rachel said...

So happy you were able to go and that Hunter was also able to go and have fun!

Jenny said...

Yeah! How fun!!!

Angela said...

so cute

Bugg's mama said...

That is so wonderful that you were able to go! And for so long! I hope you loved the accessibility for your special guy. We were so happy with how great they treated Bugg.

~Bree

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Hunter
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are a brave courageous fighter, and an inspirational hero. I am glad u had a great time at Disney.
I was born with a rare life threatening bone disease.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Smilen Champ said...

Hi Hunter
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. u are an amazing, courageous, strong fighter. U are a brave warrior, smilen champ, inspirational hero, super trooper, tough cookie. Disney land sounded awesome, I have been there twice but only for a day both times and didn't get to see much.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease. i love it when people sign my guestbook.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com