Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Disneyland Day 3


















Day 3 of Disneyland was a blast. Sorry for the marathon of pictures but I had too many good ones to leave them out. Most of the pictures toward the end are from the parade at California Adventure Park. It was really good! Today we decided to try taking Hunter on a few slow rides. So we started with "It's a Small World". He LOVED it! I couldn't believe with all the stimulation that he didn't have one issue. It was so fun to see him enjoy himself. We also got a rare encounter with the Fairy Godmother from Cinderella. She even went out of her way and came over and talked to Hunter. It was so cute!! I LOVE Disneyland!!






















5 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Yay! I've been wanting to see your pictures! So fun :)

the stahle's said...

What a fun trip and great pictures! I LOVE that place! Just looking at your pictures makes me want to go!

April said...

HOORAY! Love all the pictures! What a magical trip! So fun to see you this weekend!!!

livehappy08 said...

So happy to have found your blog! Meeting at Bree's house was wonderful and I was blessed by your sweet boy, thank you for sharing him for a minute with me.
Bailee

Jenny said...

Chrystal -- when you have time and can recuperate from your vacationing...I'd love to talk to you about the email I sent out. Let me know what you think.

~jenny
jeanettegreen@gmail.com