Thursday, August 12, 2010

Lunch with Special Friends





We had the privilege of going to visit April and her family in their new house. I am so blessed to have had the opportunity to get to know April. She is such a sweet person. She is an awesome mom and takes great care of Caleb. It was fun to see Caleb and feel his special spirit. One thing about having a special needs child in my home is that it has given great compassion to Caitlin. Watching her with Caleb was just precious. She isn't intimidated at all by his disabilities. She gave him a kiss on the cheek and tried to read a book to him. It was so cute. We had a great time and hope to have more visits in the future.


3 comments:

April said...

Aw, you're so good to me! Thanks for making the effort to come down for a visit! Let's do it again soon and I promise I won't have to keep track the yard ;)
You are an amazing mother! Thanks for being a dear friend!

Jen A. said...

Way to catch up on your blog! I'm impressed!

Tara Bennett said...

Some of my favorite people are in this post. Love you guys!!!