Wednesday, June 30, 2010

New Treatment


This is my new regimen these days. Amidst all the cases of lyme disease here in Lehi, I was able to find the Utah Lyme Disease Support Group. They meet once a month and it is great to be able to get information from others going through the same things. I went to my first meeting in April. After listening to everyone else talk about their treatments, I decided that I needed to find a new doctor. I talked with one of the girls at the meeting and decided to try her doctor. Since changing doctors I have made huge improvement. I am on alot of stuff right now, but she is treating everything that is wrong and not just the lyme disease. My body is responding and I am hoping that within a few more months that I will be able to come off of the antibiotics. I will update soon on how the treatment is going.

No comments: