Thursday, January 15, 2009

Another Update

Hi Everyone, I have finally found out what has been causing all my sickness. I have been diagnosed with Lyme Disease. I have just started treatment and hope to be getting better within a few weeks. I will keep everyone updated. As for more pictures, I am still trying to work on that. For some reason since we changed our security on our computers, it won't let me download pics. So I will be working on getting that fixed this weekend. Keep checking back and hopefully I will have it fixed soon.

4 comments:

Katie Olsen said...

Keep us all updated on how you're feeling. I hope you feel better soon. How did the IV insertion/procedure go?

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh Chrystal. That is unbelievable. I am so sorry that you have to go through all this but on the other hand I am so happy that they were able to diagnose correctly so that you can get better soon!

Keep us updated, ok!?

Karen said...

Wow! Well, at least you've received a diagnosis so you can get it treated. Please take care of yourself!!!

Rachel said...

So glad you finally have answers. Lyme's is nothing to mess with. I sure hope you can get the help and med's that you need and quickly recover.

How is recovery going?