Saturday, November 22, 2008

UPDATE

I just thought I would update everyone on the status of my diagnosis. I went to get my second opinion from the head of neurology at LDS Hospital on Thursday. The first doctor was definitely wrong with his diagnosis. I have another MRI scheduled for next Wednesday. I also had some blood drawn for a blood test for a rare disease called Stiff Person Syndrome (Moersch-Wortmann Syndrome). So I guess I will have some kind of an answer in a about a week or so. I will keep everyone updated.

1 comment:

Katie Olsen said...

Chrystal, The e-mail I just read, requesting all the extra prayers you can get--Wow! That is the first I've heard of the fact that you are having health problems. I'm so sorry!!! I haven't looked at your blog since the first time when you put it up. Not because I didn't want to, I just couldn't remember quite how. So, I went back to my saved mail folder from you, and got on here, to read more about what is going on with you. I'll have to call you! I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago, and how I haven't talked to you in a while. I've been going through a tough time, too, and that's probably why I haven't called for a while. It looks like I'll be getting a divorce soon, after all.
But this isn't about me. I just want you to know how much I care about you, and I sincerely hope that they get to the bottom of what is wrong with you, soon! I'm sorry that you're struggling. I will definitely keep you in my prayers!! I love ya! --Katie--